Optimize Your Dynamics 365 Investment
Data is the lifeblood of business today, enabling organizations to make quicker, smarter decisions, react to market changes, and better meet the needs of customers.
But that is only if stakeholders across the organization are working with a single source of truth when it comes to data. Far too often, that just isn’t the case. Complex data is being generated by a range of disparate sources, data is siloed, and it becomes nearly impossible for business leaders to get a holistic view of the data or glean any insights they can act on.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps bring it all together
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of interconnected third-party SaaS services and apps that combine customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) functions.
Through Dynamics, business processes, such as sales and marketing, customer service, finance, and operations, and others are fully integrated and work together seamlessly. It consolidates data from all corners of the organization into a single platform, enabling both analytics and business intelligence that can be used to drive business strategy.
However, for many organizations, getting data out of Dynamics so it can be used effectively across the business can be a challenge.
Data ingestion can slow down momentum
Neudesic, a long-time Microsoft partner, has deployed Dynamics for clients across a range of industries. For some clients—for example, those looking to onboard much-needed software solutions onto Dynamics 365—the process of ingesting data from Dynamics was complex and time-consuming.
“We wanted to help our clients realize the full power of Microsoft Dynamics, and that starts with speeding up that data ingestion process,” says Mike Sherrill, Director of Data & AI at Neudesic. That prompted the organization to design and build a Spark-enabled Dynamics Data Export Connector that directly generates delta tables from CRM Dynamics, and dramatically accelerates the ingestion of Dynamics data. In fact, one large global consulting firm saw a 10X increase in Dynamics 365 data ingestion with the Dynamics Data Export Connector.
For that organization, and many like it, the solution reduces the complexity and time associated with exporting data from Microsoft Dynamics, and provides these benefits:
- Near real-time data provides insights that enable more accurate and on-time resource management
- Better data quality and completeness
- Lower operational costs
- IT staff now has more time to focus on higher-priority tasks that drive business value
Scenarios & Benefits
Get data out of D365 quickly and continuously
Eliminate all unused columns from broad D365 tables
Federating and blending with other (external) data
Archiving D365 data to inexpensive Azure DL storage
Supporting unified data management and analytics for the enterprise
Bringing insights back into D365
Streamline data management with Neudesic's Dynamics Data Export Connector
The Dynamics Data Export Connector provides you with a simple and effective way to consume data from your Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications to a variety of other platforms, including Power BI, Excel, and SharePoint. With the solution, you can:
- Automate the data ingest process. You’ll no longer need to manually extract and transfer data between different platforms, saving time and reducing the risk of errors. The Connector also supports near real-time updates, so you can be sure your data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Configure the solution to meet your needs. Customize the data you ingest and the frequency of ingestion, so you can focus on the data that is most important and use it to drive better decision-making.
- Have peace of mind, knowing sensitive data is protected. The Connector uses industry-standard security protocols to ensure that data is transmitted safely and securely and that all data is stored in a secure environment.
- Get up to speed quickly. The solution offers an intuitive interface and is easy to use, even for people with no prior data management experience. The Connector also comes with comprehensive documentation and support, so organizations can get up and running quickly and easily.
Unlock the value of your Dynamics data
If you are ready to streamline your data management processes and gain deeper insights into your operations, contact us today. Or click here to learn more about Neudesic’s Dynamics Data Export Connector.