Neudesic selected as Databricks 2021 Partner Innovation Award Winner
May 26, 2021
IRVINE, CA – May 26th, 2021 — Neudesic, a business and technology consulting firm and leader in digital transformation, today announced it has been selected out of hundreds of global partners as the winner of the Databricks Innovation Partner Award for its inclusion of Databricks’ Lakehouse Architecture as the simple, open, and collaborative platform at the core of the Neudesic Data & AI Platform Accelerator. This accelerator, combined with industry expertise, has resulted in the development of multiple, repeatable solutions enabling migrations from legacy systems, real-time data transformations, and advanced analytics.
Databricks and Neudesic have jointly developed an innovative collection of technical assets that help data-dependent businesses rapidly realize the sophistication and potential of leveraging the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to drive digital transformation. With a turn-key engagement model that includes use case discovery, low-code implementation, business user training, and execution, clients can reach new levels of business impact and decrease failure rates associated with solution complexity and scalability.
“When it comes to solution accelerators and assets, Neudesic goes above and beyond,” said Kori O’Brien, Senior Vice President, Global Consulting & SI Partners at Databricks. “With the Neudesic Azure Data and AI platform accelerator and multiple repeatable solutions for Hadoop Migration and Utilities, to name a few, Neudesic exemplifies faster deployment, faster time to business value, and proven success.”
Thanks to this close relationship, Databricks and Neudesic have been able to deliver proven success to enterprise organizations across a variety of industry verticals. The solution accelerators serve as the foundation to which clients can rapidly innovate to enhance competitiveness, efficiency, and revenue. A few notable examples include:
- A large regulated utility company optimizes grid operations and enhances service delivery to 2.2 million customers by modernizing their data platform to enhance the analytics for their AMI Smart Meter Data.
- A leading biotech organization creates a custom AI computer vision solution to rapidly analyze and detect cancer cells and expedite patient treatment.
- A Las Vegas hospitality and gaming company creates personalized, omnichannel experiences for 50 million rewards members with near-real time analysis of critical customer data.
- A chain of gas stations and convenience stores reinvests in new growth and customer programs by reducing operational costs from the elimination of legacy on-premises appliances and ETL processes.
- A regional bank modernizes outbound sales and marketing campaigns with a data-driven approach to segmentation and targeting that results in a 15% increase in conversions and $2 million in annual savings.
“Our strong partnership with Databricks extends Neudesic’s Data and AI capabilities and enables our clients to benefit from our combined innovation, by leveraging pre-built frameworks and IP that helps them utilize the full potential of their data more quickly,” said Orion Gebremedhin, Neudesic’s Vice President of Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Databricks and Neudesic are closely aligned in helping clients win with data and AI. Neudesic has made strategic investments to develop and expand its industry specific accelerators, specifically in the Energy and Utilities space. Using the Neudesic Data and AI platform accelerator, one of the oldest and largest Utilities companies, DTE , solved grid reliability challenges, maximized grid efficiency for renewables, and improved customer satisfaction. Neudesic will be jointly presenting the success story along with DTE at the upcoming Data & AI Summit on May 26th, register here for free to learn more.
Neudesic is the trusted technology partner in business innovation, delivering impactful business results to clients through digital modernization and evolution. Our consultants bring business and technology expertise together, offering a wide range of cloud and data-driven solutions, including custom application development, data and artificial intelligence, comprehensive managed services, and business software products. Founded in 2002, Neudesic is a privately held company headquartered in Irvine, California.