Neudesic Named Microsoft 2021 MSUS Partner Award Winner for Financial Services
July 12, 2021
IRVINE, CA – July 12, 2021 — Today, Neudesic was awarded the Microsoft 2021 US Partner Award for Financial Services Industry. Neudesic was recognized for helping its several clients over the last 12 months in the heavily regulated Financial Services and Insurance (FSI) industry with successfully implementing strategic initiatives leveraging Microsoft’s Cloud, Data & AI, and Productivity platforms and services. Microsoft recognized the commitment to innovation and quality that Neudesic brings to every client engagement. This award distinguishes the impact Neudesic has made across Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance sub-sectors of the FSI vertical, helping dozens of clients reduce risks, optimize costs, and improve customer experience by adopting Microsoft’s products and technologies.
The US Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, announced in conjunction with Microsoft’s Inspire conference, recognizes leading Microsoft partners that solve a business challenge or create new business opportunities, and develop and deliver exceptional Microsoft-based technology solutions. Over the last two decades, Neudesic has been helping companies across many industries like healthcare, financial services & insurance, retail, manufacturing, professional services, energy & utilities and more – leverage Microsoft’s products, to re-imagine their operations, services, and products through modern solutions such as Custom Applications, Enterprise Data Platforms, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, and DevOps & Automation. This experience, along with investments in reusable IP and frameworks, has really helped clients accelerate their digital transformation initiatives. Due to the global pandemic, like several industries, companies in the FSI vertical had to quickly transform their business and Neudesic’s cloud, data and AI frameworks ensured compliance with industry best practices and enablement of IT and business teams as they adopted cloud technologies.
“Neudesic takes pride in our mission to help clients’ be on the winning side of digital transformation.” said Tim Marshall, co-founder and president of Neudesic. “It has been great working with Microsoft over the past two decades, as we share their passion for innovation. Achieving this honor is a testament to our team and the market and industry they serve. This award adds momentum behind our investments in our Financial Services Industry Practice.” He added, “Our team of world-class FSI experts has been instrumental in making our technology solution more industry prioritized and allowing our clients to go from strategy to implementation and business impact rapidly. We are honored to be recognized among the best of the best in Microsoft’s partner network.”
Kunaal Kapoor, Neudesic FSI Industry Leader and Regional VP for East, said “This is an extremely proud moment for all of us at Neudesic and a testament to Neudesic’s belief in going deeper and wider within the financial services and insurance industry. Neudesic has embraced this heavily regulated industry and ensured that the journey to the cloud for our clients is secure, stable, swift, and successful.”
Neudesic has deep financial services and insurance industry experience and has parlayed that into our accelerators and offerings to efficiently deliver innovative solutions that are AI powered and deliver the business value stakeholders seek from these technology investments:
- Cloud Landing Zone Accelerator – Tailored to drive industry specific governance and Zero-Trust security model
- One-Data Platform Accelerator – Establishing an enterprise-grade Data & AI platform
- Document Intelligence Platform – Enabling AI and process automation
Neudesic’s 5 most recent financial services industry projects and client successes include:
- At a regional bank with over $25 Billion in assets, Neudesic accelerated the set up and migration to their cloud and data estates with a heavy focus on security, governance and automation for FSI regulations and compliance requirements. We also, supported the deployment of their Synapse powered cloud data platform and their migration and app rationalization to M365.
- For a large investment management solutions company, Neudesic developed a supported migration and modernization of applications based on the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework and Well-Architected Framework. Neudesic architects solved industry-specific problems with application owners and drove millions in savings while improving customer experience.
- At a large global investment and advisory financial services firm, Neudesic partnered with their team to assess and transform their current cloud and data estate focusing on volume, velocity & variety of their data, reference architectures and performance & risk related issues that are pushing them towards becoming a Cloud Smart organization. During the engagement, Neudesic developed Azure cloud-based solution for the following use cases: Quantitative Risk Formulas, Liquidity Calculations and XML Parsing of Large Files
- A leading asset manager deployed Neudesic’s Document Intelligence Platform to automate extremely manual and complex document processing use cases. Manually extracting key information from 10,000 documents a day and entering that information into appropriate business systems is tedious and involves large amounts of manual processing. The cost and time of this process is high to the point of being prohibitive. At the same time, all the value-add services the firm offers depend on this information being complete. What’s more, the documents contain very sensitive, confidential information that must comply with stringent security requirements. Neudesic was able to help the client overcome these challenges by enabling business users to build, train, and run document classification and entity extraction models with ease. By fully automating document processing the client was able to focus on customer experience and reduce the amount of time, effort and money spent in document processing workflows.
- At a large insurance company, Neudesic transformed over 50 internal and customer facing processes by modernizing over 300 applications, introducing AI and RPA to reduce manual efforts and errors, and supporting remote productivity and collaboration. All this was done by quickly deploying Microsoft Teams and M365 shift to remote work during the global pandemic.
“Neudesic is pleased to be recognized by Microsoft for our commitment to helping organizations digitally transform their businesses using Microsoft technologies,” said Mark Jones, Chief Marketing and Alliances Officer. “We value our relationship with Microsoft and look forward to continuing our work together in providing impactful business solutions to address the complex needs of our clients in financial services and other core industries we serve.”
Neudesic is the trusted technology partner in business innovation, delivering impactful business results to clients through digital modernization and evolution. Our consultants bring business and technology expertise together, offering a wide range of cloud and data-driven solutions, including custom application development, data and artificial intelligence, comprehensive managed services, and business software products. Founded in 2002, Neudesic is a privately held company headquartered in Irvine, California. Visit www.neudesic.com
For additional information, contact:
Director Solutions Marketing & Alliances